Aktuell suchen wir für unseren Hauptsitz in Langenfeld (Rheinland):
Group Marketing Manager
Flexible, either based in our Head Office in Dublin or any of our Subsidiary offices in Europe.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Estimate the demand for products and services that our organization offer.
- Identify potential markets for the organization’s products.
- Develop pricing strategies to help organizations maximize their profits and market share while ensuring that the organizations’ customers are satisfied.
- Monitor trends that indicate the need for a new product or service. Assist in the development of a product or service and to create a marketing plan for it.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UPS field service engineer who is looking for long term career progression, plenty of technical advancement and ample overtime opportunities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- A good head for business
- Strong organisational skills
- Team-working skills
- The ability to delegate and motivate others
- Creative ability
- The energy and enthusiasm to deal with campaigns
- The ability to work to deadlines and cope with the consequent pressure
- Self-confidence to sell ideas and brief agencies and the marketing team
- Flexibility to travel essential
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org